Great Northern Resort is within 20 minutes of several dining options. They all have great food and wonderful service! If you are looking for good coffee and great food check out Montana Coffee Traders - they roast their own beans! Los Caporales has wonderful Mexican food and the newest addition to the area Three Forks Grille has already established themselves as a restaurant with great service and food! All are open seven days a week. Talk with our staff and they can tell you which are their personal favorites!
GREAT NORTHERN RAILWAY CAFE (8AM TO 6PM) - located by the Great Northern Resort front office in our vintage Great Northern Railway Caboose.
Espresso & Coffee - Baked Goods - Cold Drinks - Daily Specials - Outdoor Dining & Takeout
Grilled sandwiches on homemade bread, with eggs, premium meats like chorizo or prosciutto, fresh seasonal vegetable and a variety of cheeses.
Homemade focaccia bread piled with a selection of meats like slow-roasted beef or chicken salad, fresh seasonal vegetables, cheeses and homemade aiolis.
Grilled homemade bread filled with innovative recipes of gourmet meats, cheeses and fresh vegetables, dressed in homemade aiolis, chutneys and pestos.
Huckleberry and vanilla frozen yogurt and topping bar.
WEST GLACIER/CORAM/COLUMBIA FALLS
- Back Room (opens at 4pm) 406-892-3131 Columbia Falls
- Belton Chalet (steak house) 406-888-5000 1 mile from our resort
- Glacier Grill & Pizza 406-387-4223 Coram
- Glacier Highland Restaurant 406-888-5427 1 mile from our resort
- Los Caporales Mexican Food 406-892-3501 Columbia Falls
- Montana Coffee Traders 406-892-7696 Columbia Falls
- Nite Owl (Coffee Shop) 406-892-9944 Columbia Falls
- Phyggs Deli 406-892-5300 Columbia Falls
- Rawhide Trading Post 800-388-5727 Across the street
- Three Forks Grille 406-892-2023 Columbia Falls